Anchor Marquee Light by Dana Tatar
Journey In Time Collection C87
The create this altered project you will need:
Journey In Time Globe Trotter (C87 001)
Journey In Time Postage Stamps Clear Stickers (ST87 001)
Journey In Time Happy Snaps Chipboard (DC87 003)
FabScraps Silver Ship's Wheel Embellishment (E7 063)
Anchor Marquee Light
Dye Ink (Brown)
Acrylic Paint (Brown)
Patina Finishing Solutions (Metallic Copper, Patina Green)
Brown/White Baker's Twine
1. Paint an anchor marquee light with brown acrylic paint. Use a sponge brush and a dabbing motion to apply the paint for a textured finish.
2. Cut a piece of Globe Trotter patterned paper to fit into the center of the anchor. Apply brown dye ink to the anchor shape and glue to the front of the light.
3. Age the anchor with patina finishing solutions following manufacturer's instructions.
4. Apply the same patina finishing solutions to the silver ship's wheel embellishment. Tie a piece of brown/white Baker's twine to the charm and loop it around the left side of the anchor.
5. Cut the word "Happy" from the Happy Snaps Chipboard. Paint the word "Happy" with brown paint and the patina finishing solutions. Glue the chipboard word to the bottom right side of the anchor.
6. Randomly apply clear postage stamp stickers around the sides of the anchor.