Baby Girl Tag by Dana Tatar
C89 Sweet Baby Collection
To create this tag you will need:
Sweet Baby Playtime (C89 003)
Sweet Baby Vintage Prams (C89 004)
Sweet Baby Card Kit (MC89 001)
Sweet Baby Pram Chipboard (DC89 008)
Sweet Baby Animal Blocks Chipboard - B (DC89 010)
Sweet Baby Unisex Baby Clear Stickers (ST89 001)
FabScraps 12x12 Cardstock - Blush Rough (CC 022)
FabScraps Pink Pearls
FabScraps Silver Coat Hanger Embellishment (E7 145)
Scallop Circle Die
Cardstock Tags (1 Medium, 1 Small)
Ribbon (Pink, White)
Metal Safety Pin
Pink Floral Stick Pins
Dye Ink (Brown)
Acrylic Paint (White)
Glitter Glue (Pink)
Pearl Pen (White)
1. Cut the Vintage Prams and Playtime patterned papers to fit a medium and small cardstock tag. Apply brown dye ink to the edges of the tags. Attach the smaller tag to the right side of the medium tag.
2. Cut a piece of Blush Rough cardstock with a scallop circle die. Apply brown dye ink to the edges of the die-cut. Glue the scallop circle die-cut to the center of the medium tag.
3. Glue a pink pram die-cut from the card kit onto a pram chipboard piece. Apply brown die ink to the edges of the chipboard embellishment. Cut a baby girl image from the Playtime patterned paper and glue it into the opening of the pram. Glue pink pearls over the holes in the canopy of the pram chipboard embellishment. Apply pink glitter glue to the hearts on the pram. Glue the pram chipboard embellishment to the center of the scallop die-cut.
4. Glue the bunny animal block die-cut from the card kit onto the corresponding piece of animal block chipboard. Apply brown dye ink to the edges of the chipboard embellishment. Apply pink glitter glue to the "B" on the block. Glue a small pink ribbon to the bunny. Tie a small length of pink ribbon through the hole in the top of the chipboard. Glue the bunny block embellishment to the center of the smaller tag.
5. Apply the Baby Girl Clear Sticker to a piece of white cardstock. Cut the sticker from the cardstock and attach it through the spokes of the pram using a small metal safety pin.
6. Loop a length of wide white crinkle ribbon through the holes on the tops of the cardstock tags and tie into a bow. Insert two pink floral stick pins through the loops and tails of the ribbon to hold the bow in place.
7. Use a piece of cream cording to tie the silver coat hanger embellishment through the hole on the top of the medium tag.
8. For a shabby finish, accent the tag with a white pearl pen and white acrylic paint.