So Proud Shaker Journal by Dana Tatar
C89 Sweet Baby Collection
To create this album you will need:
Sweet Baby Pretty Girl (C89 001)
Sweet Baby ABC Blocks (C89 002)
Sweet Baby Vintage Prams (C89 004)
Sweet Baby Baby Milestone Pins Clear Stickers (ST89 002)
So Proud! Chipboard Word and Clear Packaging(DC89 003)
FabScraps Hand Painted Wood Buttons (BE1 006)
Wood Star Journal
Jute String (White)
Chalk Ink (Pink)
Dye Ink (Brown)
1. Use a pencil to trace around the album covers onto ABC Blocks and Vintage Prams patterned paper. Cut the designs out and apply brown dye ink to the edges of the paper. Glue the Vintage Prams pattern to the inside of the back journal cover and ABC Blocks to the outside of the back journal cover. To create the shaker on the front cover, cut two pieces of clear packaging to fit over the star shape. Glue a piece of clear packaging to the inside of the front cover. Glue the piece of Vintage Prams patterned paper onto the inside of the front cover. Flip the album cover over and fill the star shape with pink sequins and hearts cut from the Pretty Girl patterned paper. Glue the second piece of clear packaging over the star shape on the front over. Glue the piece of ABC Blocks patterned paper to the front cover.
2. Apply pink chalk ink to the So Proud! Chipboard Word. Add a coat of glaze and let dry. Glue the word onto the bottom of the journal cover.
3. Thread pieces of jute string through 3 wood buttons. Tie the strings into bows. Attach the buttons to the front cover of the journal.
4. Embellish the white pages of the journal with images cut from the Pretty Girl patterned paper and with Baby Milestone Pins Clear Stickers.
5. Assemble the journal and secure together with metal c-rings. Tie a pink bow around one of the metal c-rings.