SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION
Tag – Shabby Chic
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 004 & 006
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST85 002 (Shabby Chic)
· Silhouette Cameo
· Creative Expression Die Grand Vinery
· Couture Creations Die Classic Leaf
· Green, Brown & Cream Cardstock
· Cream Patterned Paper
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
· Metal Embellishments, Flat Pearls, Ribbon and Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a large tag from green cardstock and the internal offset from sheet 004. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Place ribbon through hole of tag and make a bow as per the picture.
· Cut 2 flowers from sheet 004 and 006. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
· Ink the edges of the paper roses with gathered twigs.
· Cut an owl from green cardstock and the offsets from brown.
2. Place sticker 002 (Shabby Chic) onto white cardstock and matt onto green and repeat using brown and cream.
3. Cut 4 leaves using the grand vinery die from cream patterned paper.
4. Cut 2 leaves using the classic leaf die from sheet 004 and ink the edges with gathered twigs. Remember to keep the inner piece of these to add randomly to tag.
5. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!