SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION
Card – Blessings
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 001, 005 & 008
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST85 002 (Blessings)
· FabScraps FAB Stencils DS 050
· Silhouette Cameo
· Memory Box Die Kaleidoscope Butterfly
· White, Blue, Turquoise & Pink Cardstock
· Ranger Embossing Powder White
· White & Mint Acrylic Paint
· White Gesso
· Light Paste
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Flat Pearls, String, Wooden Spoon and Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut 2 teacups from sheet 005.
· Cut a small bow from pink cardstock.
2. Fold a 6x6 card from white cardstock and matt with pink and repeat using white.
3. Cut sheet 001 to fit matted white cardstock and a small piece (same size) from sheet 008. Trim sheet 001 a bit and place piece from sheet 008 behind 001. Make sure that it is visible.
4. Mix some light paste with mint paint and add to sheet 001 using FAB Stencil 050 (flower section only) Leave to dry.
5. Add the teacups and flowers (randomly paint the edges of the flowers with white paint) as per the picture.
6. Cut a butterfly from turquoise cardstock using the Kaleidoscope butterfly.
7. Emboss the wooden spoon with white. Add the butterfly, string and bow as per the picture.
8. Paint the metal butterflies with white gesso and leave to dry. Add to the teacups.
9. Place sticker 002 (Blessings) onto white cardstock and matt onto blue and repeat using white and pink.
10. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
11. All Done!