C85 SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION
– Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection – C85 007
• FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection – C85-003
• Cotton, muslin [cheesecloth], cardstock, leaves and flowers
• Metal foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Metal ring
• Corrugated cardboard packaging
• Seam binding
• Punch – the word ‘love’
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C85 007 as your background paper – front side.
2. Cut two tag shapes, one with your paper and one on white cardstock to give your tag a little more oomph.
3. Cut another two shapes [remember you are making a double set of tags].
4. Adhere paper tag to the cardstock tag base.
5. Adhere a little corrugated cardboard packaging to give height to your embellishment cluster.
6. Then adhere a little muslin [cheesecloth], some punched out paper foliage using C87-003, adhere a variety of leaves, a little cotton and then your flower on the top.
7. On one of the tags I have punched out the word sentiment ‘love’ in both white cardstock and again using C85-007 and adhered to one and other.
8. And on the second tag, the word ‘sisters’ along the bottom right hand side of your tag.
9. Punch tags and thread through metal ring and tied seam binding between them.
10. All done.