SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION
Circle Flip Swing Card – Best Wishes
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 001 & 008
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST85 002 (Best Wishes)
· Fabscraps FAB Stencils DS 012
· Silhouette Cameo
· Grey, Pink & White Cardstock
· Light Paste
· White Acrylic Paint
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Flat Pearls, String and Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a circle flip swing card from grey cardstock and the contrasting circles from sheet 001 & 008. Paint the edges of one of the circles with white paint.
· Add light paste to the front and back section of the card using FAB stencil 012 and leave to dry.
· Cut 2 flowers from the remaining sheets to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
· Randomly paint the paper roses with white paint.
2. Add pearls to the metal butterflies.
3. Place sticker 002 (Best Wishes) onto white cardstock and matt onto pink and repeat using grey and white.
4. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
5. All Done!