Natural Beauty Layout by Dana Tatar
C86 Mother Earth Collection
For this layout you will need:
Floral Bulbs (C86 001)
Botanical Bulbs (C86 002)
Postcards (C86 004)
Wild Olives (C86 005)
Berry Bliss (C86 008)
Natural Beauty Chipboard Word (DC86 002)
Branches of Leaves Stencil (DS 052)
FabScraps Metal Filigree Embellishment
FabScraps Cream Ribbon
Cardstock Tags (Light Pink, Dark Pink)
Flowers (Blue, Pink, Cream)
Leaves (Green, Red)
Dye Ink (Green, Blue, Purple, Brown)
1. Tear the Postcards pattered paper in half. Apply brown dye ink to the edges of the paper. Adhere the Postcards 1/2 sheet onto the right side of a piece of Wild Olives patterned paper.
2. Use the Branches of Leaves Stencil with a black pen to add leaves to the left side of the Wild Olives patterned paper. Once the outline is complete, turn the stencil slightly and apply several shades of green dye ink over the stencil. Glue star-shaped flowers cut from the Floral Bulbs patterned paper around the stenciled design. Glue a bee cut from the Floral Bulbs patterned paper to the top right corner of the page.
3. Attach a piece of cream ribbon in a zigzag pattern to the right of the torn edge of the Postcards patterned paper. Distress the ends of the ribbon.
4. Cut a piece of Botanical Bulbs patterned paper slightly larger than the photo. Cut several individual postcards from the Postcards patterned paper. Lightly distress and ink the edges of these papers with brown dye ink. Make a photo mat with these papers and several pink cardstock tags. Attach to the layout over the cream ribbon.
5. Attach flowers and leaves around the photo, between and on top of the layers of paper.
6. Color the Natural Beauty Chipboard Word with blue, purple, and brown dye ink. Apply a layer of glaze to the chipboard. Attach the chipboard word to the bottom left corner of the page. Add a small blue flower and a cluster of leaves cut from the Berry Bliss patterned paper.