C85 SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION
Large matchbox box and tag –
by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Peeled Roses – C85 001
• Fabscraps crystal bling
• Stickers ST85 002
• Muslin [cheesecloth], stamens, cardstock and flowers
• Metal foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Matchbox die
• Paper flower die
• Doily die
• Pearl brad
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C85 001 as your background paper.
2. Cut two tag shapes, one with your paper and one on white cardstock to give your tag a little more oomph.
3. Adhere paper tag to the cardstock tag base.
4. Cut a small square of corrugated card packaging to lift your embellishment cluster that you are about to start to build.
5. Cut out a flower shape and manipulate [squash] with your fingers a little.
6. Adhere a little muslin [cheesecloth], your paper flower and foliage, some stamens, then your flower.
7. Don’t forget to add a little Fabulous FabScraps bling.
8. And finally your sentiment along the top of your flower on your tag.
9. All done.
Instructions for your matchbox
1. Cut a piece of C85 001 – use your matchbox die and construct.
2. Cut and measure three pieces of patterned paper and adhere to top and bottom of matchbox and a slightly smaller rectangle and adhere into the bottom of the inside of your drawer.
3. Cut and measure two long rectangles of pattered paper and adhere to each side of the cover of the matchbox.
4. Using a doily die cut out a shape in white cardstock.
5. Use a small piece of corrugated cardboard and adhere in the middle of the top of the matchbox cover, then adhere a little muslin, your doily, your patterned paper flower, stamens and top with your flower.
6. Grab a toothpick – use one of the stickers from ST85 002 and adhere to a small piece of white cardstock and then adhere to toothpick. Adhere this to the back of your embellishment cluster to have it standing.
7. Randomly apply gesso.
8. All done.
Tuck your special tag inside your matchbox and it’s now ready for gifting.