Altered Desk organizer using C85 Shabby Rose Collection
by Kavi Tha
Fab scraps Shabby Rose collection – C85 – 001,002,007
Other supplies:White gesso,Mod podge-matte,pink acrylic paint,flowers,metal embellishments
1. Prime the desk organiser with two coats of white gesso,giving drying time in between.
2. Paint the edges and inside (where the wood shows) with pink acrylic paint
3. Apply a generous coat of mod podge with flat brush and stick the paper over the wood,use a old credit card to remove air bubbles and stick it flat.
4. Once it dried(say after 10 mins) cut the paper according to the shape of the organizer. In similar way decorate all sides of the organize with different pattern papers.
5. Once everything is completed, give a thin coat of mod podge over the pattern papers with flat brush
6. Finally decorate it with flowers and metal embellishments