C87 JOURNEY IN TIME COLLECTION - by Michelle Frisby
Journey is the reward
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Carder’s Pack – MC87 001A
• FabScraps Stickers – ST87 001
• FabScraps Stencil DS 054
• FabScraps metal adornments
• Muslin [cheesecloth], flower, gesso, corrugated cardboard, stencil, modelling paste, tag, string, peg, brown ink, easel board, sentiments, paintbrush
1. Use a small easel board as the base for your project.
2. Cut the bottom ornate edge off one of the label shapes in the carder’s pack MC87 001A. Ink edges and adhere to the top of the label shape for extra strength.
3. Adhere a piece of corrugated cardboard to your easel board and then adhere your label shape on top of it.
4. Using the stencil and modelling paste – apply modelling paste to the word ‘Paris’.
5. Select a sticker from ST87 001 and adhere to the top right hand side corner.
6. Adhere a selection of the aeroplane shapes from the Carder’s pack MC87 001A to make them sturdier.
7. Adhere to the left hand side of your panel, not layer embellishments, metal adornment, tag and string.
8. Cut out ticket ephemera and adhere to small tag, adhere flower and sentiment and you are done, well one side of your easel board.
9. Turn your easel board around and start the process on the reverse side.
10. Adhere sticker to bottom left hand side of the label, adhere and layer ephemera, add a metal and a peg.
11. Randomly apply some white gesso with a paintbrush.
12. All done.