SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION
Step Card – Family
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 002, 005 & 006
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST85 002 (Family)
· Fabscraps FAB Stencils DS 008
· Silhouette Cameo
· Memory Box Die Lunette Butterfly
· Memory Box Die Kaleidoscope Butterfly
· Pink, Blue & White Cardstock
· Diamond Stickles
· Light Paste
· White & Pink Acrylic Paint
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Flat Pearls & Rhinestones, Resin Angel, Wreath Heart and Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a step card from blue cardstock and contrasting accents from pink and sheet 006. Paint the edges of the strips from sheet 006 with white paint.
· Mix light paste with pink paint and add to the middle contrasting accent sheet using FAB stencil 008 and leave to dry.
· Cut 3 hearts using sheets 005 & 006 and paint the edges (only 2 hearts) with white paint.
· Cut 4 flowers from the remaining sheets to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
· Randomly paint the paper roses with white paint.
2. Place sticker 002 (Family) onto white cardstock and matt onto pink and repeat using blue and white.
3. Cut 2 butterflies using the Lunette die from pink cardstock (randomly paint with white) and Kaleidoscope butterfly from sheet 002. Place in the middle and add the mini rhinestones to the centre.
4. Cut 4 leaves using the classic leaf die from sheet 005.
5. Add diamond stickles to the wings of the resin angel.
6. Paint the wreath heart with white paint.
7. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!