C88 FLORAL DREAMS COLLECTION
Gift box and tag
by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Floral Dreams – C88 004
• Fabscraps crystal bling
• Staz On back ink pad
• Self adhesive mesh
• Cotton, muslin [cheesecloth], stamens, cardstock and flowers
• Metal foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Doily die
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C88 004 as your background paper – front side.
2. Cut two tag shapes, one with your paper and one on white cardstock to give your tag little more oomph.
3. Adhere paper tag to the cardstock tag base.
4. Ink around the edges with Staz On black ink.
5. Adhere a little self adhesive mesh directly to the tag.
6. Cut a small square of corrugated card packaging to lift your embellishment cluster that you are about to start to build.
7. Then adhere a little more adhesive mesh, a little muslin [cheesecloth], some stamens, a little paper foliage and then your flowers.
8. Don’t forget to add a little Fabulous FabScraps bling.
9. And finally your sentiment along the bottom right hand side of your tag.
10. All done.
Instructions for your gift box
1. Cut a piece of C88 004 – 7 inches square.
2. Using a gift box scoring device follow the instructions and make the necessary folds and assemble.
3. Cut out a doily using C88 004 and adhere to the bottom of the gift box and fold around the bottom edges.
4. Tie string round the bottom.
5. Adhere pearls and flower.
6. All done.