SWEET BABY COLLECTION
Page Layout – Precious Baby
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Sweet Baby Collection paper range : C89 008
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC89 001A
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC89 001
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST89 001 & 002
· FabScraps FAB Stencils DS 058 & DS 012
· Marianne Design Creatables Die Baby Sock / Baby & Safety Pin
· Circle Punch 1.5”
· Chipboard Frame
· White & Blue Cardstock
· Modeling Paste
· Blue & White Acrylic Paint
· White Flat Back Pearls, Gold Rhinestones, Blue & Brown Check Flairs & Trims
1. Use white cardstock as the base/layout.
2. Mix blue paint and modeling paste and add to the white cardstock using stencils 058 and 012 as per the picture. Leave to dry. Add white flat back pearls to the bubbles.
3. Use on of the 6x6 pages and cut one from the carders pack MC89 001A in half and trim off the heart strips. Add to the page.
4. Paint the chipboard frame with white paint and add a piece of blue cardstock behind it.
5. Cut the word (Baby) from blue cardstock and the (Sock) from blue and white using the creatables die.
6. Paint the frame from chipboard piece 001 with white paint and add the gold rhinestones.
7. Punch 4 circles from sheet 008 with the circle punch.
8. Add the die cuts from the carders pack and sticker 001.
9. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done!