C90 Christmas Snow
Dream card – Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Christmas Snow collection MC90 001 carders pack
• Muslin [cheesecloth], cardstock,
• FabScraps bling
• Catgut wire
• Plastic snowflakes
• Aleene’s True Snow
• Self adhesive pop ups
• Decorative circle metal die and cutting machine
Instructions for your tag
1. Use the snowmen paper from the Christmas Snow collection MC90 001 carders pack as your background paper. Cut a piece of patterned paper 4 3/4” x 4 3/4” using the grey side.
2. Use another piece of that same paper this time with the snowmen showing 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” cut a circle out of the middle of the paper – refer to picture.
3. Cut one piece of white cardstock 9 3/4” by 5” in size. Score in half.
4. Adhere your background paper to the top of your card [cardstock base].
5. Cut another piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than your base paper and cut the scalloped edge circle out of the middle, refer to picture.
6. Adhere your top layer of paper to the white cardstock and then using pop ups, place sufficient underneath that layer of cardstock all the way around to give your card a lift, if that makes sense.
7. Cut out some of the gorgeous snowmen images and build a cluster of snowmen, muslin on the left hand side of your card.
8. Underneath your images adhere a toothpick and adhere a Christmas sentiment towards the top of the toothpick.
9. Adhere some muslin [cheesecloth].
10. Thread some plastic snowflakes on some catgut wire and the then glue a Gorgeous FabScraps bling shape on the top of each of them.
11. Randomly apply Aleene’s True Snow over your card and you are done.