C89 SWEET BABY COLLECTION
BY TARYN JOHNSON
Photos: 1 X 4 X 4” Square – raise on foam squares
Paper: 1 x Kraft cardstock background, 2 x sheets C89 005
Chipboard : DC001 Chipboard album , DC89 008
Stencil: DS 057
Beads : Buttons, beads, bling stars & hearts
Flowers : White flowers and leaves – paint
Paint : Prima metallic blue and Yellow distress crayons
Art stones : Colour with blue metallic paint
Matting: No matting required- sand edges /paint
1. Use kraft as the background page.
2. Stick Plane around C89 005 – Distress edges 11.5 x 11 x 5 “
3. Stick strips of Plane around C89 005 on the page , cover the whole sheet with 3D Gloss paste so that all the paper and embellishments stick to the page .
4. Cut the DC 001 , choose a frame and either leave on animation or only keep frame , add white embossing paste roughly and dry with a heat gun, colour once dry with paints as desired.
5. Cut the wheels off DC089 008 and paint blue , tuck under raised photo
6. Do masking on the page refer to the picture for details, I only used the wheels of the pram with silver embossing paste
7. Paint flowers and leaves and raise on foam squares
8. Add the rest of the embellishments.
Happy Scrapping scrapwitht