C90 Christmas Snow Collection
– Christmas cracker –
by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Christmas Snow collection Santa’s Wreath C90 008
• Muslin [cheesecloth]
• FabScraps bling
• Catgut wire
• Plastic snowflakes
• Christmas baubles
• Red faux branch
• Petaloo flower
• Red and white bells
• Metal snowflake adornments
• Aleene’s True Snow
• Corrugated cardboard
• We R Memory Keepers candy box punch board
Instructions for your tag
1. Use the C90 008 and your candy box punch board – punch out your Christmas cracker and fold according to the instructions.
2. Cut burgundy coloured ribbon and tie each end of your Christmas cracker.
3. Use a piece of corrugated cardboard [packaging] and use that as your base to build your topper or embellishment cluster.
4. Adhere a piece of muslin [cheesecloth].
5. Wrap a piece of red faux branch in a circle and adhere.
6. Tuck in and adhere some Christmas baubles.
7. Cut a piece of white cotton and tie on a red and white bell and a metal snowflake. Adhere to your cluster.
8. Thread some plastic snowflakes and adhere and also adhere a piece of FabScraps bling on top of each snowflake.
9. Adhere a Petaloo bloom.
10. Now adhere your whole embellishment cluster to the top of your Christmas cracker.
11. Randomly apply True Snow with a paintbrush and let dry.
12. Voila - you are done.