C90 Christmas Snow Collection
– Christmas tee pee card –
by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps C90 002 - Snowflakes
• Metal Christmas foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Christmas sentiment
• Alene’s True Snow and a paintbrush
• Christmas baubles
• White cardstock
• Faux branches
Instructions for your tag
1. Using white cardstock cut three squares 4 ½” square and score these squares and adhere to form the base of your tee pee card.
2. Use C90 002 cut triangles to cover your base card and adhere.
3. Snip a small hole in the top of your tee pee card, just large enough to slot in a toothpick, dribble a little glue to adhere.
4. Cut out Christmas sentiments and adhere to toothpick slightly askew.
5. Cut out Christmas foliage pieces – spread out a little as you place them over the top of your tee pee card and let them drop down a little – add a little adhesive on the edges.
6. Now randomly adhere red and white sequins and Christmas baubles.
7. Grab some Aleene’s True Snow and a paintbrush and randomly apply – not only along the foliage and baubles, but also the edges of your tee pee card itself and your toothpick and sentiments.
8. All done.