Baby Boy Card by Dana Tatar
C89 Sweet Baby Collection
To create this card you will need:
Sweet Baby Boys Playtime (C89 006)
Sweet Baby Stop and Go (C89 008)
Sweet Baby Card Kit (MC89 001)
Sweet Baby Unisex Baby Clear Stickers (ST89 002)
Sweet Baby Pram Chipboard (DC89 008)
FabScraps 12x12 Cardstock - Slate Weave (CC 021)
FabScraps Hand Painted Wood Buttons (BE1 006)
Scallop Circle Die
Metal Safety Pin
Dye Ink (Brown)
Pearl Pen (White)
1. Cut and fold an A2 size card base from the Slate Weave cardstock. Cut a 4 x 5.25 inch piece from the Stop and Go patterned paper, apply brown dye ink to the edges, and attach to the front of the card.
2. Use a scallop circle die to cut a piece of white cardstock. Apply brown dye ink to the edges of the die-cut. Attach the die-cut to the top center of the card with adhesive foam.
3. Glue a blue pram die-cut from the card kit onto a pram chipboard piece. Apply brown die ink to the edges of the chipboard embellishment. Cut a sleeping baby boy and teddy bear image from the Boys Playtime patterned paper and glue them into the opening of the pram. Weave cream cording through the holes in the canopy of the pram chipboard embellishment. Add a wood button to the ends of the cording and tie into a bow. Attach the pram chipboard embellishment to the center of the scallop die-cut with adhesive foam.
4. Apply the Baby Boy Clear Sticker to a piece of white cardstock. Cut the sticker from the cardstock and attach it to one of the open loops on the bottom of the scallop die using a small metal safety pin.
5. Embellish the edge of the Stop and Go patterned paper with a white pearl pen.