C87 JOURNEY IN TIME COLLECTION - BY TARYN JOHNSON
FOR THIS LAYOUT YOU WILL NEED:
Photos: 2 x 4 x 6” portrait – matt with Grey cardstock and then green cardstock, Smaller photo 2 x 3” x 3” (7.5cm x 7.5cm), 1 x 4” x 4.5”(10 x 10.5cm) matt as shown.
Paper: Background paper- join two sheets of the IN TRANSIT C87 003 on the map side.
Add the IN TRANSIT C87 003 one full sheet , 11” x 11” (28cm x 28cm) , 6” from the left. The second sheet fold the GLOBE TROTTER C87 001 in a triangle point to point and fold back the corner.
Embellishments: Title chipboard GOODTIMES DC87 002 and DC87 006 paint with silver metallic paint, use the DC87 012 die cut compass and paint in silver metallic
Matting: When matting add ¼” extra on each colour you matt with ie: photo size 4 x 6 (10 x 15 cm) – matting 4 ¼ x 6 ¼”(10.5 x15.5 cm) and so on.
I always join my background paper at the middle so it’s easier to work across both of them.
1. IN TRANSIT C87 003 2 x sheets background(MAP SIDE)
2. IN TRANSIT C87 003 1 X sheet 11” x 11” (28cm x 28cm)
3. GLOBE TROTTER C87 001 1 X sheet folded in a triangle and fold back corner.
4. Grey cardstock ¼ matting
5. Green cardstock ¼ matting on the photos
6. JOURNEY C87 002 Add a square to fit under your fold back
1. JOURNEY C87 002 4 X strips , 2x one side , 2 x backside 11.5” x 1.5”(29cm x 4xm)
Left / Right pages
1. Use a packet of the CARDERS PACK MC87 001A – embellish as per photo.
2. I used the DS053 stencil which I traced with a pen and used a distress crayon for added colour and dimension.
3. I used the DS054 stencil with silver embossing paste for added texture .
4. Embellish as per photo – charms ,clear pebbles.
My layout would be ideal for a trip as a I have added an additional mini album on the top right corner with the paper from the CARDERS PACK MC87 001A, this was embellished with FabScraps charms , stencils and pieces from the CARDERS PACK MC87 001A – I used the planes and the globe.