C85 SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION - BY TANYA CLOETE
"HOME" Page Layout
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 003 & 004
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC85 006 & 008
· FabScraps FAB Stencils DS 052
· Silhouette Cameo
· Creative Expression Dies Grand & Petite Vinery
· Couture Creations Die Classic Leaf
· Brown Cardstock
· Corrugated Cardboard
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Ground Espresso
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Oak Leaf Olive
· Ranger Embossing Powder Gilded Gold
· Light Paste
· Beige Acrylic Paint
· Martha Stewart Light Gold & Citrine Gold Metallic Acrylic Paint
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Flat Pearls and Trims
Cut 2 flowers from sheets 003 & 004 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
Trim the edges of sheet 003 slightly to fit the brown cardstock which will be used as the base. Distress and ink the edges with ground espresso.
Mix light paste with beige and a little of the light and citrine gold paint using FAB Stencil 052 on the middle left side of sheet 003 and leave to dry.
Cut sheet 004 in half and distress the edges, make two deep tears on the sides as per the picture. Keep the 2 torn pieces. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
Place corrugated cardboard behind the torn sides of sheet 004 and adhere to sheet 003. Adhere the torn pieces so that you can see a little of the corrugate cardboard as per the picture.
Cut 2 leaves using the petite vinery die from sheet 004. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
Cut 2 leaves using the classic leaf die from sheet 004. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
Snip the word (Home) from chipboard piece 006 and emboss with oak leaf olive.
Emboss chipboard piece 008 with glided gold.
Use the frame from chipboard piece 008 and emboss with oak leaf olive. Place some corrugated cardboard behind.
Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
All Done! Ready to hang!