C85 SHABBY ROSE COLLECTION - BY TANYA CLOETE
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 001, 002, 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC85 006
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST85 002 (Wonderful)
· Silhouette Cameo
· Pink & White Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Café au Lait
· Flat Pearls & Rhinestones Pink, Pink Polka Dot Straws and Lace
· Cut the Ferris Wheel from sheets 001, 002, 007 & 008 as per the order you wish. Ink the edges of all the pieces with gathered twigs (except the pink cardstock pieces). Add Lace between the sheets of the wheels.
· Cut the ‘cars’ and 2 scallop accents from pink cardstock.
· Cut 2 large and 14 small bows from the remaining sheets. Fold and glue and add the flat pearls and rhinestones as per the picture.
· Assemble accordingly.
Snip out the word (Sweet) from chipboard piece 006 and emboss with Café au Lait.
Place sticker 002 (Wonderful) onto white cardstock and then matt onto white and repeat using pink and white.
Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!