C79 CHRISTMAS MEMORIES
Circle flip card card - Christmas
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Father Christmas C79 001
• Muslin [cheesecloth]
• Leaf die
• Dark red cardstock
• Scrap pieces of corrugated cardboard [ex packaging]
• Aleene’s True Snow
1. Cut a piece of red cardstock 8” x 4 ½” as the base of your card.
2. Score in half.
3. Score the front half in half again, folding it back. Use your circle clip card die to create circle flip.
4. Your front piece of card is now a skinny panel 2” with the circle to the right hand side of the panel when opened.
5. Cut a piece of patterned paper C79 001, 1 and 3/4” by 4 ¼” and adhere to the front panel of the cardstock.
6. Cut a piece of patterned paper C79 001, 3 ¾” x 4 ¼” and adhere to the inside panel of your card.
7. Using the circle die from the circle flip card die set cut two circles – one using corrugated cardboard packaging, one red cardstock.
8. Layer and adhere on top of one and another.
9. Cut a small piece of corrugated cardboard [from your packaging – use your pizza box that has come in the mail].
10. Cut a variety of Christmas leaves using a metal die.
11. Build your embellishment cluster by layering leaves, muslin. Adhere to one and other on top of the corrugated cardboard – this gives a little bit of height in case you want to tuck another layer or two under your flower as you are building it up.
12. Cut the word ‘Christmas’ from the bottom of your patterned paper and adhere to the right hand side as your sentiment.