Apron Card – Sugar & Spice
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection paper range : C76 006
· Chipboard Pieces : DC76 005
· Green & Yellow Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Espresso
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Forest Moss and Mustard Seed
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims & Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut an apron card, pocket and heart from green cardstock.
· Cut the scalloped strip and mitten from yellow cardstock.
· Cut and internal offset from sheet 006 (back, front and pocket) and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
2. Stain the metal embellishments (spoon/fork/knife) with the alcohol ink and leave to dry. Place inside the pocket of the apron as per the picture. Add some ribbon to the back of the pocket (before adhering) long enough to tie to the back.
3. Ink chipboard piece 005 with mustard seed and the edges with forest moss.
4. Ink the edges of the sunflowers with gathered twigs.
5. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!