Page Layout – Always & Forever
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Serenity Collection paper range : C77 003 & C77 007
· Bird Cover Album DC77 001
· Chipboard Pieces : DC77 007 & DC77 009
· Journal DIE Cuts MC77 001A
· Sticker ST77 001
· FAB Stencils DS 035
· Distressing Tool
· Modelling Paste
· Mother of Pearl Purple Acrylic Paint
· Purple and Green Cardstock
· Memory Box Pippi Butterfly DIE
· Tim Holtz Caged Bird DIE
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint & Evergreen Bough
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Hollyhock Scarlet Plum & Orbit Olive Gold
· White Gesso
· Prima Marketing Color Bloom Spray Storm Cloud
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut 5 lacey circles from green cardstock. Add 2 hummingbirds from journal pack MC77 001A
2. Trim a piece of green cardstock and cut in half. Adhere to the purple cardstock.
3. Trim sheet 003, distress and ink the edges with evergreen bough. Adhere to the purple and green cardstock.
4. Trim sheet 007, distress and ink the edges with dusty concord and adhere to sheet 003
5. Trim sheet 007, distress and ink the edges with peeled paint and evergreen bough. Add all the lacey circles as per the picture and adhere to sheet 007. Roll up the 2 corners of the paper as per the picture.
6. Cut 6 Pippi butterflies (2 purple cardstock/2 metallic purple paper & 2 green cardstock).
7. Cut a caged bird and paint with white gesso and spray with storm cloud, the same for chipboard piece 009. Leave to dry.
8. Emboss chipboard piece 007 with orbit olive gold (phrase only). Emboss the flowers with hollyhock scarlet plum.
9. Emboss the circle section of the bird album 001 with hollyhock scarlet plum and the bird and swirly section with orbit olive gold. Add a piece of sheet 007 to the back of the frame.
10. Cut the photo into a circle to fit the frame and matt with purple and green cardstock.
11. Mix some modelling paste with the mother of pearl purple paint and place onto the DS 035 stencil in the corners of the rolled up paper as per the picture.
12. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
13. All Done! Just frame and hang!