Steampunk Step Card – Just for You
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Serenity Collection paper range : C77 005
· Journal DIE Cuts MC77 001A
· Sticker ST77 001
· Black, Brown and White Cardstock
· Silhouette Cameo
· Tim Holtz BIGZ DIE Gadget Gears and Movers & Shapers DIE Mini Gear Set
· Tim Holtz Weathered Clock DIE
· Tim Holtz Alterations Gear Embossing Folder
· Urban Stamps Chronology (Looking Glasses)
· Circle Punch 1.5”
· Black Gesso
· Prima Marketing Color Bloom Spray Tea Stain
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo , Tea Dye & Black Soot
· Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo
· Metal Embellishments, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a step card from brown cardstock.
· Cut internal offsets from sheet 005 to fit the step card. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Add the stickers (dragonflies) ST001
2. Tim Holtz – Gadget Gears and Mini Gear Movers & Shapers & Weathered Clock DIE
· Cut 2 gears from the Bigz DIE and 2 gears from the Mini DIE. Emboss the 2 big gears and one small gear with vintage photo.
· Paint the other small gear and weathered clock with black gesso and spray with tea stain. Leave to dry.
· Cut a large circle and emboss with the gear embossing folder. Ink with vintage photo and black soot.
3. Stamp the (Looking Glasses) stamp onto white cardstock and cover with tea dye. Place in the centre of the weathered clock.
4. Punch the (Just for You) phrase with a circle punch, ink the edges with gathered twigs and matt with black cardstock.
5. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!