MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION
Garden Spade – A Beautiful Day
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Mother Earth Collection paper range : C86 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 86 004
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC86 001A (Leaves)
· Silhouette Cameo
· Black & Burgandy Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot, Fired Brick & Peeled Paint
· Ranger Embossing Powder White
· White Gesso
· Metal Embellishments, Flat Pearls & Rhinestones, Gauze, Ribbon & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a garden spade from sheet 007, 008 and from black cardstock as per the picture. Ink the edges with black soot. Assemble accordingly: http://needlesnknowledge.blogspot.co.za/2013/06/tutorial-for-3d-paper-garden-spade.html.
· Cut 4 primrose flowers (different sizes) from sheet 007 & 008. Cut the inner section from black cardstock. Ink the edges with black soot, fired brick and peeled paint. Also curl the edges a bit and assemble. Add the flat pearls in the centre.
· Cut 6 leaves from burgundy cardstock.
2. Fussy cut a few raspberries from sheet 008 and ink the edges with black soot.
3. Ink one of the leaves from the Carders Pack with peeled paint. Snip into 4 pieces.
4. Paint the metal embellishments with white gesso and leave to dry. Add the pearls and rhinestones as per the picture.
5. Emboss chipboard piece 004 with white.
6. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!