Tuesday 5 July 2016

C88 FLORAL DREAMS COLLECTION – by Michelle Frisby



For This Layout You Will Need
   FabScraps Floral Dreams – C88 001, C88 007, C88 008
   Fabscraps crystal bling
   Mists, cotton, muslin [cheesecloth], stamens, transparency clocks, gesso and flowers

Instructions
1.              Use C88 008 as your background 12x12 paper for this layout.
2.            Tear various strips from C88 007 and C88 001 and layer – some layers will be have torn edges and some will have straight cut edges for variety and texture.
3.            If you look close you can see that I have used five paper layers in places as the base of my layout – doesn’t include the additional layering around the main cluster/embellishment area.
4.            I covered in clear gesso using a paintbrush and spreading a little more with my fingers.
5.             Dry and then spray and dribble mists to compliment your background papers.
6.            I have given my scissors quite a workout with a sheet of C88 001 and cut out numerous images of the gorgeous flowers on this paper.
7.             Looking at my layout you can see that I have layered cut out flowers, fabric flowers, muslin, stamens and other smaller miscellaneous flowers in the green tonings.
8.            In the bottom left hand side embellishment cluster I have added a printed transparency clock, muslin, flowers, stamens, cotton, built up an embellishment cluster and added a sentiment title ‘smile’ using a metal die cut out.
9.            Arrange everything and adhere and don’t forget to add a little Fabulous FabScraps bling.
10.        All done.


No comments: