C85 SHABBY ROSE COLLECTion
- byTanya Cloete
- Bird Cage
- Bird Cage
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Shabby Rose Collection paper range : C85 005, 006 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 85 006 & 013
· Silhouette Cameo
· Creative Expression Dies Grand & Petite Vinery
· Couture Creations Die Classic Leaf
· Memory Box Die Lunette Butterfly
· Grey & Pink Cardstock
· Ranger Embossing Powder White
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Chateau Rosé & Merci Beaucaup Mint
· White & Mint Acrylic Paint
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Rhinestones, String Pearls, Heart Wreaths, Wooden Bird, Lace &Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a large bird cage from sheet 005, 006 and 008 as well as from grey cardstock. The grey cardstock is optional I used it for the bottom section and the ‘lid’ of the cage just to make it a little more sturdy!
· Assemble accordingly.
· Cut 8 flowers from the remaining sheets to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
· Randomly paint the paper roses with white paint.
2. Cut 2 hinges from sheet 008 and paint the edges with white paint.
3. Cut 4 leaves using the grand & petite vinery dies from pink cardstock and randomly paint with white paint.
4. Cut 4 leaves using the classic leaf die from the remaining sheets of the bird cage.
5. Cut 2 butterflies using the Lunette die from sheets 005 and 006. Add the mini rhinestones to the centre.
6. Emboss the wooden bird with Chateau Rosé on the one side and Merci Beaucaup Mint on the other. Let in hang in the centre of the bird cage.
7. Snip the word (Home) from chipboard piece 006 and emboss with white.
8. Emboss chipboard piece 013 with white and add the hinges.
9. Paint 2 of the wreath hearts with white paint and the other 2 with mint.
10. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
11. All Done!