SWEET BABY COLLECTION
Mini Star Album – So Proud
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Sweet Baby Collection paper range : C89 006, 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC89 001, 003, 010 & 013
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC89 001A
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST89 001
· Silhouette Cameo
· Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Leaves & Stem #4
· Water Color Pencils
· Blue & Yellow Cardstock
· Ranger Embossing Powder Light Blue & Pale Gold
· Metal Embellishments, Eyelets, Binding Ring, Yellow Flat Back Pearl, Yellow Pearl String, Buttons, Flowers, Leaves, Gold String, Hessian, Lace, Ribbon & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a mini star album (4 pages) from blue and yellow cardstock. Cut 2 extra and adhere the lace behind each.
· Cut the contrasting accents from sheets 006-008 as per the picture and adhere to the star cardstock.
· Cut 6 small stars from blue and yellow cardstock.
2. Cut a few flowers from hessian using the sizzix die. Glue together and add the gold string behind the rose and add to the centre as per the picture.
3. Remove frame from chipboard piece 001 (bear) and colour with water color pencils. Add the yellow flat back pearl to the centre of the bow.
4. Emboss chipboard piece 003 with pale gold.
5. Add die cut pieces to chipboard pieces 010.
6. Emboss chipboard piece 013 with light blue and pale gold as per the picture.
7. Add stickers 001.
8. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
9. All Done!