SWEET BABY COLLECTION
Explosion Box – Little Giggles
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Sweet Baby Collection paper range : C89 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC89 007, 011 & 012
· FabScraps Cardstock Denim Weave CC 020 & Slate Weave CC 021
· Silhouette Cameo
· Tattered Lace Dies Baby Gro and Dummy
· Spellbinders Die Lacey Circles
· Brown Cardstock
· Martha Stewart Light Gold Acrylic Paint
· Tim Holtz Distress Ground Espresso
· Ranger Embossing Powder Light Blue & Enchanted Gold
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Adobe Fire
· Blue & Brown Flat Back Pearls, Blue Rhinestones, 2 Teddy Bears, Plaster of Paris Baby, Flowers, Leaves, Lace & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut an explosion box from cardstock CC 020 as per the picture.
· Cut the contrasting accents from sheet 007, 008, brown cardstock and cardstock CC 021 & 020 as per the picture. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
· Cut a big bow (for lid of box) and a small bow (for bike) from sheet 008 (ink the edges with ground espresso) and cardstock CC 021. Assemble and add a brown flat back pearl to the centre of each.
· Cut 2 small bows from brown cardstock and add a blue flat back pearl to the centre of each.
· Cut a bike box from brown cardstock, cardstock CC 021 and sheet 008 (ink the edges with ground espresso). Add lace to the basket. Paint the baby with light gold and leave to dry. Add to the basket. Add brown flat back pearls to the wheels of the bike. Add blue rhinestones to the top section of the basket as per the picture.
· Cut 2 circles to fit the lacey circles. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
2. Cut 4 strips from sheet 008 and ink the edges with ground espresso. Adhere to the sides and lid of box as per the picture.
3. Cut 2 small circles from brown cardstock using the lacey circles die. Add blue flat back pearls as per the picture.
4. Cut a baby gro & dummy from cardstock CC 021 using the tattered lace dies.
5. Emboss chipboard piece 007 adobe fire and enchanted gold.Emboss chipboard pieces 011 & 012 with light blue. Add the brown bow