SWEET BABY COLLECTION
Hot Air Balloon – Nap Time
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Sweet Baby Collection paper range : C89 005, 006 & 007
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC89 005, 011 & 012
· FabScraps Cardstock Granite Weave CC 026
· Silhouette Cameo
· Circle Punch 1.5”
· White & Blue Cardstock
· White Acrylic Paint
· Ranger Embossing Powder White & Silver Pearl
· White Flat Back Pearls, Eyelet, White Pearl String, 2 Birds, Paper Straws, Flowers, Leaves, Ribbon, Lace & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D hot air balloon from sheet 005 & 007 as per the picture and assemble. Adhere 3 paper straws in the centre.
· Cut the box from cardstock CC 026 and sheet 007. Assemble, add lace to the bottom and white flat back pearls.
· Cut 3 big bows and 4 small bows from blue cardstock and another 3 big bows from cardstock CC 026 and assemble. Add white flat back pearls to the centre of each. Add the string pearls to 2 of the bows on the sides. Adhere to the inside of the box and add the lace.
· Cut 6 hanging banners from sheet 005 & 007 as per the picture.
· Cut a pair of baby boy sneakers, add eyelets and assemble.
· Cut 6 flowers from sheets 006, 007 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Randomly paint the paper roses with white paint.
2. Punch a circle from sheet 005, add the eyelet and ribbon, adhere to the top section of the hot air balloon.
3. Emboss chipboard piece 005 & 011 with white.
4. Emboss chipboard piece 012 with silver pearl.
5. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!