SWEET BABY COLLECTION
Drawer Box – Born to Sparkle
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Sweet Baby Collection paper range : C89 001, 002, 003 & 004
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC89 001, 006 & 011
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC89 001A
· FabScraps Cardstock Blush Rough CC 022
· Silhouette Cameo
· Water Color Pencils
· Diamond Stickles
· Pink Cardstock
· Pink & Brown Acrylic Paint
· Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint Porcelain Doll
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Hibiscus Rose Orange
· Metal Embellishments, White Flat Back Pearls, Pink Rhinestones, Plaster of Paris Baby, Plastic Bottle, Dummy, Flowers, Small Flower, Rose, Butterfly, Diamond String, Lace, Ribbon & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a small 3D baby crib from pink cardstock and cardstock CC 022 as per the picture and assemble. Paint the baby with porcelain doll, pink and brown paint, leave to dry. Add lace to the crib and the baby.
· Cut 4 bows from cardstock CC 022, assemble and add the white flat back pearls to the centre.
2. Paint the drawer box with pink paint and leave to dry. Mat the box with sheets 001-004 and add ribbon at the bottom as per the picture. Add the pink rhinestones and bows.
3. Colour chipboard piece 001 with water color pencils. Add diamond stickles to bow and nose.
4. Emboss chipboard piece 006 with hibiscus rose orange and add to frame.
5. Add die cut bunny to chipboard piece 011. Add diamond string and flower.
6. Add some small flowers, rose and butterfly to the inside of the plastic baby bottle and the dummy around the neck.
7. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!