FLORAL DREAMS COLLECTION
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Floral Dreams Collection paper range : C88 005, 006 & 007
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece : DC 88 009
· Silhouette Cameo
· Wooden Canvas Block
· Circle Chipboard Frame
· Tea Light (Battery Operated)
· Creative Expression Dies Grand & Petite Vinery
· Turquoise & Green Cardstock
· White Acrylic Paint
· White Gesso
· Ranger Embossing Powder Bridal Tinsel
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Merci Beaucaup Mint
· Metal Embellishments (Butterfly, Fairy Wings, Filigree), Bird, Flowers, White Flat Back Pearls, Lace, Grass String , Rope & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a large 3D lantern from turquoise and green cardstock and the contrasting accents from sheet 005 and 007 as per the picture. Remember to cut out a space as per the picture for the front section of the lantern.
· Cut a piece from sheet 006 to fit the back of the lantern on the inside. Adhere.
· Cut two small bows from sheet 007.
· Cut 3 flowers from sheets 005 & 007 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Paint the roses randomly with white paint.
2. Paint the wooden canvas block with white paint and cut sheet 007 to fit.
3. Wrap grass string around the circle chipboard frame and adhere to the wooden canvas block. Adhere this to the bottom piece of the lantern.
4. Make holes on the top pieces assemble completely.
5. Add the rope as per the picture. This is to be used as the handle.
6. Emboss chipboard piece 009 with Merci Beaucaup mint (fairy only) and the wings and butterfly with bridal tinsel.
7. Adhere the fairy to the battery operated tea light and place inside the lantern on the block. This can be removed in/out to switch the tea light on/off.
8. Cut 2 leaves using the grand vinery die from green cardstock and the petite vinery die from sheet 007. Randomly paint with white paint.
9. Paint the metal embellishments with white gesso and leave to dry.
10. Fussy cut some flowers, clock and the fairy from sheet 006 and paint the edges with white paint.
11. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
12. All Done!