Life is beautiful – Adri du Preez
For This Layout You Will Need
· FabScraps Tranquility paper range : C75 005, 006,007 and 008
· Chipboard pieces DC75 003 and 012
· Journal Die Cut MC75 001A (Cherish)
· FabScraps Metal Embellishments
· Pink and grey cardstock for matting the 4” x 6”photo
· Black, pink and grey acrylic paint
· Flowers, staments, enamel dots
· Black archival ink
· Platinum distress stickles
· Silver rub
· White Gesso
· Black water soluble pencil
1. Distress and ink edges of sheet 006. Trim sheet 007 to 9” x 11,5”. Distress, ink and adhere to the base.
2. Cut one 7” x 6” square from 008.
3. Cut one 6” x 6” square from 005.
4. Cut two tags from 005, use the reverse side of one.
5. Mat your photo on grey and pink cardstock.
6. You can now adhere all die layers as well as the photo mat.
7. Randomly paint your background and layers with pink and grey acrylic paint.
8. Outline the edges of the layers with a black water soluble pencil and blend with a fine tip water brush.
9. Add some stamping to the background.
10. Paint the title chipboard with black acrylic paint.
11. Paint the flower chippie with white gesso. When dry, paint with pink and gray acrylic paint and distress stickles.
12. Alter the flowers by randomly painting them with white gesso, pink and grey acrylic paint. When dry, rub some silver rub and distress stickles on the petals with your fingers.
13. Arrange the flower clusters and flower chippie.
14. Cover the photo with a piece of paper and add some black ink splatters.
15. All done! Just frame and hang!