Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Decision Time!

Hi FabScrappers,

I think that the time has come for me to go to a scrapbooking class! I need to know a bit more about what goes into all the beautiful projects that come my way on a daily basis.

I'm a worrier and I do like to know as much about something before I dive into it

The trouble is that a Google search of classes in my area yielded, no jokes, over a thousand results!! So, my question is this, FabScrappers, how do you go about choosing a class to attend? I mean from the absolute start, I know nothing!! What do I take with me? Who do I take with me?  I'm not super creative, will I even fit in?



So, besides the little panic session there (I've told you before, my mind bounces. A lot!), I think that I could enjoy learning a new craft. I can't be the only one that has this problemSo give me all the advice you can, please, FabScrappers!

With love from Michy
x
Post a Comment