Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Little Competition Amongst Friends.

My best friend and I were waiting for a concert to start the other day and we got to discussing how our friendship started 8 yeas ago at a concert. This, inevitably, led to a discussion of all of our favorite concert memories. I said to her that I wished that we had a collection of all of the photos that we had taken together at all the concerts that we had been to. I decided that, when I've eventually learnt enough about scrapbooking, I want to scrap all of the photos into a pretty layout to frame for my music room.


I'm sure that you're all the same; everyone has that one friend that they have made some crazy memories with!

FabScraps wants you to share those memories with us!!

We want to know the best thing that you and your friend have done together; something that has lead to a memory so precious that you couldn't possibly NOT scrap it!

Tell us your story on our Facebook page, and you could each win a mini album, a mini paper collection and a book of journal tags to help you record those special memories that make you smile! Post your story under the designated image. Don't forget to tag her/him in the story. The story with the most "likes" on the 31st of October wins.

No comments: