C80 #TEENS COLLECTION
BY GIORGIA ROSSINI
You will need:
Fabscraps DC80 005 chipboard
Fabscraps DC80 013 chipboard
Fabscraps C80 002 Zero Tasking paper
Fabscraps C80 004 Free Range paper
Fabscraps C80 005 Type T paper
Fabscraps MC80 001A carder’s pack
Foam glittered circles
Multi surface paint orange
Xyron sticker maker
1. Starting with your chipboard DC80 005: cover it with gesso. Set aside to dry. Once dried, spray black mist and yellow mist on it: spray both colors in the same time, then wipe away with a paper napking the excess of colors to create an interesting effect. Set aside to dry. When dried, apply randomly with a brush some spot of orange paint
2. Continue with chipboard DC80 013: cover it with gesso. Set aside to dry. Once dried, apply orange paint with a brush.
3. The background for the layout is Zero Tasking paper
4. Hand tier diagonally Free Range and Type T paper, then glue them as shown on the background paper
5. Create several layers under papers included in MC80 001A carder’s pack: use foam tape to adhere each layer to create dimension. Glue down the layered picture where shown.
6. Use the Xyron sticker maker to add glue to your chipboard, then adhere them.
7. Apply enamel dots and foam glittered circles – tuck one of these circles under the top right corner of the picture.
8. Your layout is ready!