Collection: C72 Floral Delight
Name of Project: Time for Tea
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Maggi Harding
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Floral Delight collection C74:
· 1 sheet C74 002 Delft Blue
· 1 sheet C74 003 Delft Flowers
· 1 sheet C74 001Blue Birds
· 2 sheets contrasting color cardstock if desired
· Fabscraps chipboard DC74 008 Teapot
· Fabscraps MC74 001A Journal Book diecut teapot and fussy cut Time for Tea title and teacups from top of cake.
· Punch around the page border punch
· Embellishments of your choice - flowers, leaves etc.
- Cut 003 Delft Flowers down to a 10" square. Punch around the page if desired.
- Cut a piece of contrasting cardstock to 10" square and adhere 003 Delft Flowers from step 1 on top of the cardstock.
- Now tear 4 strips from 001 Blue Birds about 1" x 10.5" and adhere around the edges of the paper in step 2 so that about a half inch is showing all around. Now glue all of this to 002 Delft Blue not centered on the page, but to the right side and bottom of the page as shown in the above photo.
- Choose a white and a patterned diecut teapot from MC74 001A Journal book. We are going to create a teapot with a white handle and base so carefully cut the handles and bases from both diecuts. Now attach the teapot body to the DC74 008 chipboard teapot. Then attach the white handle and base. You will have to carefully trim a little to make it fit since the white teapot is facing the oposite direction of the patterned teapot.
- Mat your photo on cardstock and adhere to the right side of the page as shown.
- Diecut an oval or cut a rectangle about 4" x 6" amd adhere towards the left bottom overlapping the photo. Now adhere the teapot as shown in the photo.
- Pop up the teacups and adhere to the right of the teapot.
- Take the Time for Tea title from MC74 001A Journal Book and using foam to pop it up, place underneath the photo.
- Embellish as desired with flowers, butterflies and greenery.