The Holidays are approaching faster than I would like to admit and I love to give hand made cards to my family and friends so here is a card I created using the Christmas Collection by FabScraps.
Products you will need:
- Santa Surprise Patterned paper C51 006
- Bells and Whistles Patterned PaperC51 001
- Victorian Angels Patterned Paper C51 003
- Christmas Stickers ST51 001
- Christmas Flowers MC DC-10
- Gems or flower centres
- Martha Stewart Punch - Branch
- Using Bells and Whistles cut a card with the dimensions 10x12 and fold in half to make it a 5x6 card.
Using the Santa Surprise paper, cut out one of the windows, with a craft knife cut out the centre of the window.
Using the Martha Stewart Punch Cut out several branches using the Victorian Angels Paper and create a circle as shown. Start adhering the branches to each other using liquid glue. Add more branches as desired to make a fuller wreath.
With some flower centres or little gems apply them throughout the wreath as shown.
Create a box with some seam binding or bow of your choice and apply to the bottom of the wreath.
Using the Christmas flowers punch out flowers in several different sizes and assemble as shown in photo.
Adhere foam dots to the window frame and glue down on card. Apply flowers and Wreath as shown in photo.
Cut a small strip using the Victorian angels paper and create a banner, glue Merry Christmas Sticker on the banner from the Sticker collection. Apply banner to the card as shown.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!