Jennifer Snyder created this stunning garland.
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps papers – Victoria Collection Victoria’s Tree C49 001
- FabScraps Christmas Collection Bells and Whistles C51 001
- FabScraps Christmas Collection Little Children C51 007
- FabScraps Christmas Collection Santa’s Helper C51 008
- FabScraps Marie Antoinette Collection Garden C53 003
- FabScraps Chipboard Vintage Baby Collection Angel Wings DC43 022
- FabScraps Chipboard Burlesque Collection Music Swirls DC44 013
- Flowers, floral sprays , floral berries
- leaf punch or die
- small flower punch/die
- gems for flower centers
- Embossing powder/heat gun
- Fibers (some must be 60cm long), ribbon, wire
- Decorative branch, wood piece
- White paint
- Green/olive and brown colored ink
1. Using various fibers that are 60cm long, wrap a decorative piece of wood/branch in a swag-like fashion. Glue in place.
2. Cut 3 stars (measuring 10cm point to point) from cardboard and distress with white paint.
3. Cut 3 stars (measuring 10cm point to point) from Marie Antoinette Collection Garden C53 003. Ink the edges with green/ olive ink. Glue on top of the cardboard stars, a little off center making sure the cardboard is peaking out from the sides.
4. Decorate the stars with fibers.
5. Cut 3 ribbons 30cm long. Tie one end to the decorative wood branch and glue the star to the ribbon near the center. Make sure approx 8cm of ribbon sticks out from the bottom end of the star.
6. Flower Embellishment Preparation: mini flowers – each flower has 2 layers punched from Christmas Collection Little Children C51 007. Use your choice of small flower punch or die. Glue two layers together and ruffle up the edges with your fingers. Add a gem on the center and glue on stars.
7. Punch leaves from Victoria Collection Victoria’s Tree C49 001 – glue to accent the flowers.
8. Punch snowflake shape from Christmas Collection Bells and Whistles – C51 001. Glue onto stars.
9. Decorate stars with fibers, metal, flowers, floral sprays as desired.
10. JOY Letter Embellishment Preparation: cut or punch letters (5cm long) from Christmas Collection Bells and Whistles C51 001 and Christmas Collection Santa’s Helper C51 008. Ink edges of letters with brown ink. Glue on top of each other for a layered effect.
11. Glue letter to the bottom foot of the star and also to the ribbon. Decorate with fibers.
12. Chipboard Embellishment Preparation: Vintage Baby Collection Angel Wings DC43 022 – emboss with white. Glue to the stars.