C79 CHRISTMAS MEMORIES
Page Layout – Merry & Bright
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Christmas Memories paper range : C79 001, 002, 003, 006 & 008
· Chipboard Piece : DC79 005 & 008
· FAB Stencil 038
· Silhouette Cameo
· White Acrylic Paint
· Green, Brown & Red Cardstock
· Kraft Cardstock
· Gold Stickles
· Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone Die
· Cuttlebug D’vine Swirl Embossing Folder
· Chipboard Frames
· Ranger Embossing Powder Gilded Gold
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Fired Brick & Forest Moss
· Metal Embellishments, Brown Flower Stems, Leaves, Red Hessian, Santa Hat, Ribbons &Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut 4 poinsettias from red cardstock. Emboss with the d’vine swirl embossing folder. Glue the pieces of the flower together and add the brown flower stems as per the picture. Lightly paint here and there with white paint.
· Cut some pine boughs from kraft cardstock. Ink with gathered twigs and forest moss and lightly paint with white paint.
· Cut a circle from sheet 006 and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
2. Trim the edges of 001, 003 and 006, ink the edges with gathered twigs. Paint the edges of sheet 001 with white paint.
3. Paint the chipboard frames with white paint, adhere the frames with sheet 002, 004, 008 and red hessian as per the picture. Add the photo to the one frame and the Santa hat.
4. Die cut 3 pinecones from kraft cardstock and assemble. Ink the edges with gathered twigs and lightly dry brush with white paint.
5. Ink chipboard piece 008 with gathered twigs, forest moss and fired brick (except the ornaments) emboss the ornaments with gilded gold and adhere red hessian to the back.
6. Emboss chipboard piece 005 with gilded gold (name only). Paint the candle white and ink the leaves with forest moss. Add gold stickles to the ‘flame’ of the candle.
7. Cut a tag from sheet 008, ink the edges with gathered twigs and matt onto green cardstock.
8. Cut the words (Christmas Memories) from sheet 008 and ink the edges with gathered twigs, matt onto brown and red cardstock.
9. Add the rest of the embellishments and trims as per the picture.
10. All Done! Just frame and hang!