1. Background Preparation: Start with FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful Collection
– Haberdashery paper C68008 as the base.
2. Apply a thin uneven layer of gesso or white paint to the background paper on
the center of the page. Let dry.
3. Lightly splatter purple mist on page in a few areas. Do not be heavy handed and
over-mist. Hit with heat gun and when almost dry, dab with towel to remove the
remaining wet area of mist. This makes a cool water drip effect.
4. Repeat step 4 with green mist.
5. Photo Preparation: Cut a rectangle of cardboard that is slightly bigger than your
photo. Rip the top and bottom edges so the corrugation shows.
6. Paint the cardboard with white paint. Let dry.
7. Cover the edges with white embossing enamel and heat set.
8. Glue photo to the cardboard.
9. Glue to page.
10. Punch two doily pieces from FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful Collection
– Floral Mannequin C68004. Add a floral trim to the center of the die cut.
11. Glue one doily on each side of the photo mat.
12. Chipboard Preparation: Using FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful – Mannequin Chipboard
DC68013 – select the smaller chipboard mannequin and cover with your choice of
coordinating die cut from the FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful Journal Set MC68001A.
13. Glue to page.
14. Embellishing and Finishing Touches: Add flowers, leaves, ribbons and stick pin as desired.
15. Glue sequins on page randomly.