One of our new Fabscraps Collections that have been Lunched is Industrial Chic
Thank you, Shona Keehn this is a beautiful project done with so much beautiful details....
For you at home to try your hand at this beautiful creation follow the below instructions.
For This Project You Will Need
- Fabscraps Industrial Chic paper range: C67005 and two sheet of C67006
- Pieces from Journal Box MC67 001A
- Fabscraps mask with distress ink
- Mediums, paint, Ink and trims
1. Use C67 005 for the background, but I cut out the center so I could fussy cut some of the flowers, and the cut out piece is on the back of the layout.
2. Trim C67 006 to 11 x 11 and distress all edges. Adhere to bottom piece now.
3. I used some distress ink and did all the outside edges.
4. Fabscraps mask with some molding paste and distress inks on the background.
5. Now from the second sheet of C67006 I fussy cut some of the pieces to add to the layout. These are the strips with the stamping on them and I used some pop ups to add them to the layout.
6. Fussy cut the pipes and some fun pieces from the Journal Box MC67 001A to add to your layout.
7. Cut some flowers from the cut out piece of C67 005.
8. add the flowers and pipes to your layout…
9. Arrange everything and add some flowers and trims.
10. All Done! Just frame and hang!