Wednesday 9 May 2012

Almost Done!

Since I didn't quite make it to work yesterday, decided to take a 'crash' course on the way to work LOL all are fine and back in action today..we have 2 more Fabulicious DT Members to brag about today, Jeaunes Viljoen (South Africa) and Moe Mahoski (USA):-

About Jeaunes:

I am 28 years old and have been married for four years, by the 29th of February this year, to a very loving and supportive husband (especially when it comes to my hobby).  I am an economist by day and a scrapbooker by night.  I am a HUGE animal lover, but more specifically a cat lover.  I have 2 cats named Zorro and Gobbelina, as well as basset named Sherlock.  I find it very relaxing to make layout after layout.  What inspires me the most are probably my photos!!!!!!!!!!  What I scrap on a day will depend on my mood and what I feel like scrapbooking.  It will also depend whether I have bought new paper from my favourite ranges as to what I scrap.  


I am DEFINITELY one of those that firstly, have enough paper at home to open my own shop and secondly, that take pictures to match the paper I have bought.  Overall I am a very heartfelt scrapbooker, and no matter what I put my whole heart into making a layout, whether it is for myself, a commissioned album or as a gift!    


http://jeaunes.blogspot.com/

About Moe:



I am a HUGE fan of creativity, ALL types !
I’ve been playing with paper, since I was FIVE !!!!
LOL, and that was a VERY long time ago !
Now , my passion is making Albums, Cards, Altering
“things”, and Wall Art, and Home Décor !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvJHWDdFwe4



Bring on “FABULOUS Scraps of paper “ , bling, paint, FLOWERS,
LACE, glue, scissors, stamps, different inks.....
and I am one HAPPY “girl”.... I am TRULY happy when my desk
looks like it just blew up...... and my fingers are all inky !.....sigh....
As ever, Moe Mahoski from the USA


http://moejoetreasures.com/

Last 2 gorgeous ladies tomorrow and then....

Love From FabScraps xxx

No comments: