For This Layout You Will Need
- FabScraps Classic paper range: C46 001/002/004/005
- Black 12x12 cardstock
- Die Cut Chipboard DC4107
- a few pieces of matching ribbon/lace
- gem, liquid pearls, flowers, paper doily, glimmer mist.
- Hand made flower from C46 006, Tim Holtz tattered flowers die, gem and tulle.
1. The black cardstock is used as the background. Distress edges
2. Trim to 11 ¾ X 11 ¾ from C46 001 and distress edges.
3. Fussy cut bird cages and leaves from C46 002.
4. Cut shape for behind photo with C46 002 (red with dots) Ink edges.
5. Cut border strips for under photo from C46 004/005. Punch one edge and ink.
6. Make flowers with C46 006 using Tim Holtz tattered flowers die. Add in some tulle and a gem.
7. Pint Die Cut Chipboard DC4107 white and let dry.
8. Use a light glimmer mist to color some of the paper doilys and the Die Cut Chipboard DC4107
9. I first layout everything and when I like the place of it all I start to put it all together using glue and pop up squares.
10. Add title, liquid pearls, lace and the bow to complete.
11. All Done! Just frame and hang!