C75 TRANQUILITY COLLECTION
Exploding HEX Box
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Tranquility Collection paper range : C75 002, C75 005 & C75 008
· Chipboard Pieces : DC75 010
· Journal DIE Cuts MC 75 001A
· Sticker ST75 002
· Black/Grey/White & Light Blue Cardstock
· Metallic Silver and Light Blue Paper
· Silhouette Cameo
· Tim Holtz Sewing Room DIE
· Memory Box Swirl Butterfly DIE
· Spellbinders Lacey Ovals DIE
· Tattered Lace Mannequin DIE
· Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Swiss Dots & D’vine Swirl
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Desert Moon Turquoise
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Black Soot
· Glossy Accents
· Micro Beads Wave
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut the box and lid from black cardstock.
· Cut 2 lady silhouette forms from black cardstock.
· Cut 2 pocket envelopes from grey cardstock. Emboss with the D’vine Swirl.
· Cut 2 folder inserts from white cardstock and the internal offset from the metallic silver & light blue paper. Emboss with the Swiss Dots.
· Cut 2 stilettos from the light blue cardstock and the inner section from black cardstock. Build the shoes as per the instructions from Silhouette. Add the flowers, ribbons and trims as per the picture.
· Cut 12 squares and one hex shape (for the lid) from sheet 002 to fit onto the box (inner and outer).
· Cut another hex shape from sheet 008 for the inside of the box.
1)Tim Holtz Sewing Room DIE
Cut one mannequin from chipboard and stain with black soot on the sides.
Cut 2 more mannequins from sheets 005 and adhere to the chipboard
mannequin (back and front). Add the flowers, ribbons and trims as per the picture.
2) Memory Box Swirl Butterfly DIE
Cut 2 butterflies. One from white cardstock and the other from metallic light blue paper. Add rhinestones as per the picture.
3) Spellbinders Lacey Oval DIE
Cut one lacey oval from black cardstock and cut in half. Cut an oval shape from sheet 008 and cut in half and adhere to the lacey oval as per the picture. Add the sticker (Natural Beauty) from sticker ST002.
4) Tattered Lace Mannequin DIE
Cut the mannequin from black cardstock and add glossy accents. Add some micro beads as per the picture. Leave to dry.
3. Emboss chipboard pieces DC 75 010 with desert moon turquoise.
4. Cut the words in blue (Peaceful/Cherish/Tranquil/Relaxing) from the Journal Pack 001A and matt with black cardstock.
5. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!