C91 Calls from the Wild Collection
by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps C91 – Call from the Wild collection
• Metal foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Seam binding
• Sentiment cut on cardstock
• Butterfly and leaf die cuts
• Black Staz on ink
• Shipping tag
• Hole punch
Instructions for your tag
1. Using a shipping tag as the base of your tag cover in C91 – 004.
2. Cut out a tag using a piece of cardstock slightly larger than the shipping tag and cover in C91 – 001.
3. Stamp image of butterfly on the right hand side of the smaller tag.
4. Adhere both tags together.
5. Cut out pieces of foliage using various metal dies and C91 – 004.
6. Layer butterfly and leaf die cuts and foliage and muslin and then place a cluster of purple cotton.
7. Adhere a piece of corrugated cardboard [packaging box] for height.
8. Adhere a nice bloom [flower] on the top.
9. Cut out a sentiment using white cardstock and adhere slightly tucked in above the top of the bloom.
10. Punch a hole in the top of the tags and thread through seam binding.
11. Randomly apply gesso over the tag and around the edges with your finger tips or a paint brush.
12. All done.